CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

BBQ "night"??

Can u ever start a bbq section around 2 o’clock early in the morning?? Wow.. guess wat?? tat day was my 1st time in my life or mayb the last time.. Hehe.. that day I on9 til 2am.. ald off my comp n planned to sleep d.. suddenly got ppl knocked my door loudly.. I wondered who is that.. when im opened my door, kim stood in front of me, gave me a evil smile.. tat time I ald noe sumthing sure will happen d.. she asked for my help to shift something from her car.. all were all bbq stuffs and foods.. OMG.. what she wana do?? after I helped her shifted the stuffs up while she parking her car, I quickly went in my room locked the door to avoid myself of something that goin to happen.. but then in the end I stil cant run away from it.. v started our bbq nite (erm… shud b bbq morning?? Hehe..) around 3am.. v tried start the fire but then in the end v canceled our insane plan.. the reason was v staying in uniten’s apartment and they not allow us to cook inside the apartment.. if cook wif rice cooker or microwave shud b ok, but not wif gas or bbq LIKE THIS.. we illegally tried start the fire, but the smoke really smelly and obvious.. we sked other ppl will tot our house on fire or mayb the smoke wil active the sensor around our apartment.. n all this will cause a very big affect I guess.. mayb kena kick out of uniten’s apartment or worst cum to worst, kick out from uniten.. v dun dare to take tis challenge so in the end v canceled our bbq plan and changed to cook with microwave n rice cooker.. lamb chop, hot dog, bread, mushroom and etc were our indigrient for this morning.. haha.. although v jz SIMPLY cook (simply means they jz add whatever they saw on the table in the food) but then the food were really nice.. sure im one of the chief oso.. haha.. just makan was too boring to my housemates so they bought wine and beers oso.. wow.. Instead of too boring, I guess they are making me mabuk more loh.. they jz make me drink drink n drink ni.. half way they tot I mabuk d but then sure im not.. im jz pura2 ni.. they asked me sum stupid ques, hope 2 get sum secret from me.. but sorry.. I haven mabuk yet so no secret can cum out from my mouth.. haha.. they noe I stil haven mabuk so action went on.. keep make me drink the wine again.. wah.. I tink I drunk at least half of the bottle loh.. I cannot tahan d.. the head like having a party inside.. damn pening.. so I said I need to sleep d.. when I went in my room.. I straight away pengsan.. cant rmb wat happened after tat.. mayb I nd 2 ask my housemates bout it.. hehe.. that’s the special bbq section that ever happened in my life.. although It sound insane but I tink was quite fun.. haha.. I will keep tis memory in my mind since im goin to away from my housemates at least 3 months.. gonna miss the 3 stupid gals.. haha…

3 comments:

MeiMei said...

haha~
u not gud la..
drink beers n wine tim arh..
haha~
y u so yam dak geh??
drink so many onli pening wor..
seng arh u...
pura-pura mabuk tim...

彦霓::yen-nee said...

DAMN COOL!!hey, life in uni is reli intersting and precious with all these spices!when i read ur blog i already felt like "wa, u guys reli dare to do so??" then only realise u guys cancelled it.ooi, drink liquors are not good de ah!ok?nowadays i have the tendency to nag, sorry lo, u have to bear with me lo..i start nagging:drinking alcoholic drinks are bad for our health ya, and it will cause mild brain damage. i know la, u are not addicted but reli have to avoid it if can k?health is very important de, my dear. take care o!! hey!! i truly admire that kind of life u have in uni!!so fun!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hehe.. thankz ah nee for ur comment and advise.. i noe alcohol is not good.. i will not drink it tta often..actually can say tat i dun like it oso.. but my frends ajak tat time then oni i ying chou they all ni.. hehe.. u ah.. rmb take k ya.. ur sickness izit getting worse?? y u will sick wan??