CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

RIP my friend, gary..

get to know this friend 4 years ago..

in my eyes,
he is handsome
good in sports
top student in uniten
friendly
humble..
in another word,
if perfect is 100%,
i would say he is going to reach 97%..
it is a great lost to everyone that know him..
his parents
his gf
and all his friends..
no words can describe my feeling now
but i know that God has a better plan for him..
Lord will guide him to a place where he is belong to..
and i tink heaven is the destination for him..
Gary,
u are a great friend..
and u will always in my mind..
RIP, my friend..


tenji buffet --> our last outing 2gether.. (gary - 2nd from the left)

1 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

I dont know him, but from the words, from the posts that you and your friend post, show how badly you miss him..

It's a very very sad thing to have these things happening, especially around us.

From the bottom of my heart, I pray that he will be with God forever, and people around him to have the strength to stay strong...