CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

stress time is going to over..

day after day..

and 2 weeks of final is going to end..

left one more last paper tomorrow morning and im done with my 3rd year last sem..

still got 1 year more to go and im done with my degree..

1 year sound long but i think it will just happen in a split of second..

this sem final consider a hard time for me..

coz 3 core subjects are totally strange to me for the whole 3 months..

i need to kaji and study all by myself..

time is not really enough for me to do so..

so kind of stress..

but no matter how stress is it,

i still manage to go through the 2 weeks..

and i can say that i already try my best..

i will let HIM to decide for me for the rest..

i believe in HIM..

i hope the result wont drag my result out from dean list..

i pray hard for that..

stress time overed..

and time to step into my another new chapter of my life..

that is working life..

i will be working 3 months for my internship trainning in MAXIS..

starting next mon..

no time for me to rest and get ready for it..

for your information,

this is the first time im working..

kind of worry what will happen..

hope its not too hard for me..

and not forget tomorrow is 'Qing Ming'..

the day that i looking forward every year..

i will try my very best not the miss that day every year..

the main reason is because my grandpa..

i miss him...

alot alot alot..

friends,

hope you all enjoy the internship trainning..

and hope we can meet on 1st of may for vacation..

take care and all the best for those who got sports paper tomorrow..

1 comments:

cruSadER said...

It has always been tis way...

sem after sem... And if u calculate, tat's 8 sems in uniten gone!

but i got a feeling we'll all miss these days (camping desperately in the library and at Mcd) in the future...

Not to mention making the library our own!

Gudness, i pity the fellow who was studying alone near our table...