CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

partial sum is back..

they said when u r undergoing a sad life, time will pass slower than a turtle?? i thought this week will b a hard week for me, but looks like its not.. haha.. it passed faster than i expected.. 1 week passed just like that.. n honestly, i feel more happy than b4 d.. mayb sumtimes face it is much more better than avoid it.. fate sumtimes really like playing a fool with me.. but then i believe that GOD will always look at what we are doing.. HE will guide us tru out our life.. mayb there are sum tests that might b a tough wan for me.. but i know there are always ways after the corner of darkness.. now can say that the problem had solved.. n now im the brand new me.. wif a stronger heart and better personality i guess.. good friends really the best when im facing problem.. i promise that i will be by ur side also when u all need me.. thats a promise for friends.. hehe.. this blog just wana tell all my friends that partial sum is back in action.. thankz to all of u..

0 comments: