CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

disappointed..

many people always told me, my temper is too good.. i will never angry a person easily.. erm.. normally if u want to see me socld me people then i think u need to wait for a decade.. not that i saying myself like so nice but then i just seldom feel angry n if i am i can just forget about it in a short time.. but no matter how good someone is, there will b some limit for it.. and for me.. i hate people lying to me.. i hate it and hate it so much.. got a friend told me before.. guys like to lie.. while gals like to listen to lie.. ya.. it mayb correct but plz guys.. don't let ur lies being bocor.. plz dun ever giv promises to your friends you.. think twice before u make a promise coz sometimes promise means alot to a person.. people that telling lie make me feel like vomit when i see she/him.. i don't feel comfortable when im around she/him.. mayb is time for me to stay away from she/him so that i can have a better life.. without friends i am nothing but with tis kind of friend i prefer i own nothing.. i feel very disappointed and hope all tis act just a misunderstand between us..

5 comments:

MeiMei said...

你讨厌别人骗你。。
我也是。。
试着不要太在意吧。。
既然那个人会讲慌话。。。
那么表示他不在意。。。
既然他不在意。。
你又何必在意让自己不开心呢。。

cruSadER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cruSadER said...

this kind of ppl makes me really irk and disgusted too... fake ppl sucks...

i alwys believe in everything has it's time... and when the time comes, everything will turn out just fine...

mayb we're those simple ppl who thrust others easily... i dun thnk tat's a bad thing... but maybe, we'll hav to be much more careful nx time...

wat ever it is, u will hav my backing anytime...

Unknown said...

thankz wee ser.. then some friends really canot be trust.. but i know u are not one of them.. im glad that i knew you in my uni life.. thankz alotz again..

Leo said...

erps... =.=

I oso long time never see u liaw wor... dun tell me is me ?!! u stay away from me?!! TT

lol kidding.. k lar.. although v dun meet often... but i still back u up oso de ^^V