CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

childhood



last few weeks, my cousin sent me a picture.. erm.. when i just browse tru the pic, i thought why suddenly my cousin sent me unknown small kids picture to me.. but when i really look into it.. OPPS.. thats ME and my COUSINS.. haha.. wow.. how come last time i so cute but no doubt now also that cute lah.. haha.. the small gal in blue shirt is me and the small boy smiling happily is my cousin.. n i THINK the small small boy holding racket is his brother.. we used to stay 2gether for 16 years.. 2 family stayed in 1 house.. although my house not really big but we can just stayed there happily and comfortable 2gether.. mayb our childhood not like other ppl so fun but then we have our own memories 2gether.. no doubt i miss the time when we can stay 2gether

memorable moments:

  1. play companies game.. haha.. make money ourselve, cheque book and hide in a small corner and set that as own company (for ur info normally the corner that we choose fulled wif nyamuk but yet we stil wana bcum their food.. sweat..)
  2. play masak-masak.. 4 of us will b very semangat to set up the stall, find watever things that can treat as food and cook.. but then when finish playing, no1 wana kemas.. all duno run where d.. in the end all kena marah again.. haha..
  3. play badminton in front of our house.. the shuttle always flied up the roof, and have to ask the twin SUMs to help us take (for sure their face will b black black like bao qing tian).. or the eldest (means me.. coz that time im the taller..) we will curi curi bring the ladder n climb up ourselve.. stil rmb got one time, i paired up with my cousin.. then half way duno where she went and left the slipper ni.. after a while only i knew she jatuh inside longkak d bcoz keep on moving backwards to hit the ball.. haha.. (hope she wont read tis and kill me when im back to ipoh..)
  4. always bully my cousin.. duno y.. we always like to anti her.. mayb coz she very chuen gua.. we will always said tis to her "dun wana friend with u lah.. i ask who who dun wan friend with u oso".. then she will go n complained to her mum.. her mum very sayang her tat time.. so in the end all kena scolded by her mum.. and have to said "oklah.. friend with u loh".. we getting smarter after a few times of scolding.. whenever her mum not around only we will say tat sentence.. then she canot force us to play wif her d.. haha.. (for ur info, is the same cousin that fall down into longkang)
  5. kick football inside the house.. skill not as good as ronaldo and beckham so always spoilt things.. everytime adult ald told us dun play inside the house d.. but then bcoz outside very hot so we stil wana play inside when the adult not at home.. i think we broke quite many glasses d.. haha.. and naive small kids like us tried to cover from acknowledge the adult but in the end stil kena tangkap lah.. n tat time all the fingers will point to the youngest.. haha..
  6. learned swimming together in ACS.. all of us know nothing and went to learn for fun.. 2 hours per week but we really had fun inside the swimming pool..

wow... if wana list all out, i guess i no nd study for my final d.. haha.. erm.. alots of memories pop up when i look at the picture.. i tink 4 years ago they moved out from my house and bought a new house behind my house.. although the distance is just 30 steps away but then sure v lost a lotz of fun bcoz of the distance.. we are growing time by time.. now me and my eldest cousin ald studying at kl and melaka n soon my sis and my another cousin will study away from ipoh i guess.. ipoh is the place that gather us.. so everytime im bek ipoh, i wil try to meet my cousins.. for steamboat mayb.. haha.. we hardly meet but we are stil tat close in heart.. i can say that i can hardly see such close cousins.. hehe.. all the best to dark guy and my sis in spm lah.. gambateh ya.. waiting u 2 to come uniten (mayb).. haha..

5 comments:

宇 欣 said...

woo...when u small u dun hv double chin de leh...haha!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

haha.. tat time stil haven fat mah.. hehe.. but then do u need to remind me of my double chin?? huiyoh.. blerk..

MeiMei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MeiMei said...

haha~
ur face not reali chg much..
if u dint say oso can recognize..
i am envious of your childhood..
its fun...
got many cousin accompany u ply in ur house...
if i wana ply..
den hv 2 wait my parent fetch me go grandpa house tim..
but sometime still got ply wif my sibling la..

Shy Shy Joe said...

Yo,onli wih darkguy n ur sis la
I dun hav de
TT
Btw,my laptop spoil dy
I lost that pic
Send me,Hehe