CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

FYP

as i said before, this is the last sem of my degree..

less lectures with only 10 credit hours..
everyday average 1 hour class til thurs..
with this kind of timetable,
i should feel very relax with empty time most of time..
and yes,
a week before i will agree with it..
but starting from this week..
i started to feel that my time is not enough for me..
mainly for my final year project (fyp)..
the main reason that i can feel the stress now is bcause......
next fri is my progress report 3 due date..
so its time to start the REAL work...
actually has been testing on my RF module since long time ago..
there are some improvement but still cannot achieve what my lecturer want..
he want 100% no error..
and i can hardly do it by now..
i tried to reduce it..
but base on the factors like wire resistance, surrounding noise and etc..
i can hardly achieve 100% no error..
how??
he kept saying that other ppl can do that with 100% no error,
so there is sure something wrong with my module..
i know there are something wrong but i can find it sir...
due date is killing me now..
programming is killing me too..
RF module transmission..
who know what type of programming can help??
im using manchester code..
but stil error occur..
stress stress stress..
many ppl said final sem d must enjoy ur uni life..
but with this stupid idiot fyp..
how can i enjoy my last sem life??
enjoy my life in the lab most of the time??
come on..
im sick with it..
facing the computer (programming) but dunno what shud i do with it..
who can help me with it??
any programming or RF expert who u know??
please just let me know..
i wil appreciate it alot..
a big meal on me..
last sem is not really what i wish to..
but i still need to go tru it with a spirit that i hold on for the past years..

'TRY MY BEST, SAY NO TO REGRETSssss'..

2 comments:

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

i heard frm w.ser bout ur hand too...aiyo..im scared of all these pain pain thing cox i injured many times also mostly in running :p after so long...finale decided to cut down more activities and prepare to retire...

take care ya...dun so pok meng liao cox if its long term..u'll get more pain nextime...

Unknown said...

since i left sch, i act not really active in sports d.. i only join netball when there are competition ahead.. and others sports also join for fun ni.. but unpredicted things always happen.. i guess this old injury will follow me til i get old since in the beginning of the injury i nvr take good care of it.. too late to regret d.. so just can take extra care of tat.. hehe.. anyway, thankz for the concern ya..