CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

dislocated again..

31st of March is my dad's bday..

n yes, 2day is not 31st of march..
n im not here to wish my dad happy bday..
but on 31-03-05,
which we planned to celebrate my dad's bday by an outing at night..
but before the night came,
i dislocated my shoulder during a netball training..
the pain tat i suffered that day is still clear in my mind..
my face turned pale n my right hand kept shaking..
tears cant stopped falling from my face..
the level of pain that i suffered that moment managed to make me almost fainted..
in the end,
i celebrated my dad's bday in the hosp..
the next day was april fool..
i told my friends that i was in hosp,
but no one believe me..
they tot it was a trick on april fool..
i guess these were all because of my daily behavior..
it almost 5 years d..
but my hand act haven fully recover..
i think is due to didn't rest properly in the early stage..
n now, my right shoulder is very easy to sprain or dislocated it..
i guess,
yday was the 3rd time i dislocated my shoulder again..
the pain that i suffered cant compare to the 1st time dislocation..
but the pain managed to make my tears non stop falling..
mayb due to 3 times experiences,
i can relocate my shoulder back to its own joint..
i wont let myself go to the hosp just to relocate it back..
bcoz the doc will eventually pull my arm n let the shoulder go bek the right place..
and thats VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY PAIN.. (hope it no more fuzzy here.. hehe.. )
i rather suffer the pain a while n let it move bek in my way..
now,
internal pain still there..
cant lift my hand till 180 degree yet..
but normal movement is not a problem for me..
but i guess need to rest my shoulder for another 2 weeks..
no sports for this 2 weeks,
but gym shud b ok for me..

*sorry to yee siong n wee ser.. coz we have to walk over for the badminton match..*

1 comments:

Yueh Ting said...

3rd time dislocation.. wei.. dun follow me la.. haha.. well.. same situation here.. but now although dislocated also no feel d.. u better let it fully recovered first only resume exercising.. or else u will like me.. will never recover.. take care oh..