CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

holiday ends...

so fast 3 weeks of holiday come to the end.. erm.. actually not really fast coz the feeling of missing someone make the time past slower i guess.. hehe.. during this holiday, my old friends came and visit me.. there are 'mr.cough', 'mr.flu' and 'mr.fever'.. there are memang good friends, stayed around me to make my life 'happier'.. missed a lots of nice food bcoz of them.. haiz.. but luckily now just left 1 friend with me - 'mr.cough', if not yday i cannot eat william's food.. william's is a high class mamak stall in kl ( as wat mr. CEG told me.. hehe..) the food there are all in big portion.. i cant finish my dish yday although im very hungry.. but there are sum guys that can really finish the whole plate of food.. *clap hand*.. when im having final, actually im looking forward for holidays.. but during holiday i wish to go back uni asap.. coz i know that now my life no longer the same as before in uni.. there is someone always teman me, take care of me, care bout me all the time.. thankz alotz.. i will always by ur side also.. i promise.. hehe.. since im bek to uni and i can on9 everyday, so i wil upload more blogs.. so stay tune.. haha.. all my friends, welcome bek to uniten..

4 comments:

karen said...

moi...
why ha... we communicate with words. in apartment oso tak peduli each other ho. i agree with your first few lines. time passes by fast if WE ENJOY ON WHAT WE ARE DOING!!! it passes slow... because we are not enjoying. and yea, when we miss someone who is not with us, TIME SEEMS INFINITELY SLOW~~~

stay happy this sem yea. update me with GOSSIPS~~ haha

Barley said...

take care la...
sweetnya..

宇 欣 said...

huh?ur holidays end???
we all just start leh! lol...
quickly come back la then we go yum cha tgt...hehe...take k oh...
i'm just same as u, fall sick when at home...how come this happen huh?

Unknown said...

who take care of u oh?? lai ann arr?? hahahaha....XD