CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

christmas < today < new year

this year christmas,

no big countdown party,

no big crowd to celebrate with,

but this year was the greatest christmas for me..

because..

with a special person beside me..

wonderful for me but i know there are other people suffered in another corner in that day..

life really unpredictable..

what we think will happen might have changes in the last second..

can't blame anyone for that..

cause thats our life..

we live for it..

we have to obey the laws of our LIFE..

life full with uncertainty..

we will not know what is going happen in the next minute..

i will cherish whatever things i have now..

so that i will not regret in the future..

i hope all my friends will have the same thought as me..

take care..

0 comments: