CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

sorry..

in my life, i can see that i will always 'accidently' make my friends got into some problem due to my childish action.. honestly, im a playful person when i am in mood.. and of course almost all of the time i am in my mood unless there are something in my mind.. i always cant stop myself from doing silly things.. sometime i just like to do something without thinking about the effect that it might bring to myself or others.. when i want to do means i will do.. what i mean the things that i will do is silly thing and not something serious.. yesterday because of my wrong direction, i make my friend's car met some kind of small accident.. (as what bh said, it canot said as an accident, so should i call it as 'car spoilt'.. watever.. ) and i really felt guilty about that.. sorry to you again.. after that i was having dinner with my friends and all of them were making fun of me by saying that it was my fault to make the car like this.. i know they are just joking and what they said just for fun and didn't bring any meaning (obviously not blaming me) but then i dunno why, i felt all that were true.. i felt every word they said was correct.. so my guilty feeling came out again that time and my tears just came out like that.. since young, i don't understand why.. i very easy to cry in case u all dunno.. don't see me always crazy here and there but then actually my tears will just come out although its nothing much to cry off.. don't believe it?? haha.. u can ask some of my good friends and also my netball friends in secondary school.. so yesterday im really ok.. but then tears just wana come out maybe because i felt guilty.. but not because what you all said k?? im sorry if i make u all worried.. tears ah tears, can u don't simply come out at the wrong time.. haha.. again.. SORRY.. and to that gang of friends, thankz for helping out.. gambateh in the last paper ya..

2 comments:

Keith Tan said...

Then.. u buy a new car for him lo.. Lol...
Take some time for u to fade away the sadness la... tomorrow is another great day awaits u =)
CHeers ~!

Barley said...

hmmm...
tears cant control la..