CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

thats the true me..

my close friends all know that im guang liang's fans... but i didn't go for any of his concert or any show that about him.. and i don't have any his original album although i listen to his songs since 1999.. i also dunno shud i declare myself as his fans.. hehe.. but i know actually why i like guang liang.. because his voice n his songs always touch my heart.. as you all know, guang liang's songs are slow songs.. i like this kind of songs rather than the rock songs.. im an emotional person.. im always will get moody suddenly without knowing the reason or cause.. i think many people always ask around.. "what u like to do when u r moody??".. my answer for that everytime will b the same.. "i will listen to music while posting my blog or find a right feeling friend to chat.." i dunno what you all think.. but to me.. if u wana share ur own feelings to friends, u must have kind of right feeling also.. erm.. how to describe that kind of feeling leh?? erm.. just like...... erm.. aiya.. i dunno.. im a passive person.. i wont share my own world with simply.. i rather keep the feeling in my heart if i cant get a good and comfortable target to share with.. so when that time come, listening to guang liang's songs is one of my best way to release my moody out.. dunno it just coincidence or what.. the songs that i listening will match with my feeling that time.. and just guang liang's songs can do that.. im a low confidents person.. im always think that im not good enough for other ppl.. im trying to do my best so that my friend can rely on me.. but im always doubt about myself.. silly thinking should be the words that u wanna describe about me now?? but thats my true feeling.. im look strong outside but actually im a very weak person.. always need people to support me.. thats the true partial sum..

0 comments: