CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

father's day..

2009 father's day..
was a special one..
bcoz i gave my dad a special present this year..
lets give a big crap to -----> SAMAN..
sweat sweat sweat..
my 1st ever saman since i got the license..
when i looked at the saman i feel that i very very very stupid..
still rmb tat early morning i got sumthing to do so have to park my car at a place..
i came late so i quite rushed to find a parking..
when i saw a car came out,
i was so happy coz i tot im lucky..
i straight away parked my car inside
and good driver like me sure put coupon..
after settled everything
i went and find my friends..
i was standing outside when i saw a police was giving saman to the car which disobey the law..
i summore called my friend and asked her got put coupon anot..
so nice of me..
after a while,
my sis called me to bring her sumthing from house to scholl..
so have to drive back home again..
and somehow i realized that the parking that im parked tat time was not a legal parking..
DAMN..
then i saw a paper flying on my front mirror..
DAMN DAMN DAMN..
Kena d lo..
what else..
y am i so stupid??
haiz..
cant blame anyone since it was an early morning..
i haven fully awake i guess..
so tats how my 1st saman came to my life..
haiz..

2 comments:

-Jas- said...

Huh?? first saman.. I don know how many saman i kena edi..

Shy Shy Joe said...

Ask ur dad gao dim it meh can lo