CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thankz to all My fRIendsss..

this post will be a short one..
just wanna thankz to:

@ friday (22/05/09) advance celebration @

~kai bing (my little god sis)
~kuan yee (my HPY)
~lai ann (my thick thick)
~yue ping (my junior and friend)
~chin

*thankz for the cake and spent time to celebrate with me although i know all of you are very busy.. just happy spending my time with u all although just 2 hours*

@ saturday (my big day - 23/05/09) @

~Jason
*special thankz to jason who accompanied for whole day. i know there was sumthing happened but i really appreciate what u have planned.. i enjoyed all the moments with you.. and thankz for all the presents and suprises*

~all my friends that sms and called me that day..
*i know some of you were trying to call me 12am but so sorry that i cannot ans the calls because im was on phone that time.. i cannot really list down all the names that wished me that day but i really wanna thankz u all for that.. all the msgs really touched my heart.. friends 4ever ya..*

@ sunday (24/05/09) belated celebration @
~jason
~karen
~thomas
~wee ser
~li chiat
~kenneth
~sue ann
~derek

*thankz for the stemboat session.. although cannnot go sing k a bit disappointed but still happy spending time with u all..*

~may peng
~kiat
~hee guan
~boon heng
~yee siong
~mei wyin
~joseph
~alvin law
~rey
~fong
~malcom

*i should b happy that u all are not in kl if not my bday celebration will be a SPECIAL one.. haha.. but i wanna thankz u all (total 18 persons) for the presents.. in case u dunno what are the presents, i tell u all here.. < bag, a belt (i guess) and a bed sheet (weird present.. haha..)> will post the pic up later on.. stay tune ya..*

last but not least, wanna thankz to my mum.. thankz for giving birth to me 22 years ago.. i love u alot.. this is the 1st year i din take the chance celebrate with my family.. but dun try to run away.. when i come bek next time, i still dun mind to have a belated celebration with u all.. haha..

0 comments: