CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

stress

this semester is coming to the end soon..

in another word,

it means that final is coming soon too..

next mon will be my first paper..

but how come i haven touch any subject yet??

i really feel stress this semester..

not even 1 subject im confidents with it..

i wondering how my cgpa will be for this semester..

this is my 3rd year 2nd semester d..

i still got 1 more year to go..

i hope i really can at least maintain my cgpa until the end of my studies..

i know my cgpa now is not really high but then i ald sactisfy with it..

are the subjects getting harder or i just become more and more lazy??

what should i do now??

can i really sit down and start prepare for my final??

God, please give me strength..

i pray that everything is going smooth to me..

Gob bless..

1 comments:

PiNgYeW ^^ said...

don't worry, not u re the only one who suffering from stress..after all, i gt the same lecturer for semicon and DSP, i can feel wat u feel...+ u and all the best!!