CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

JAM..

i live in ipoh for 17 years plus..

and 4 years ago i came to this busy place..

kuala lumpur..

although my university is in some where near bangi, selangor..

but once in a while i will go kl have a walk too..

no nd talk about kl..

even the places near my place..

a place far from main town will jam also..

i hate jam..

and just now i went to institusi HELP..

to promote WATT's live band concert..

on the way back that time..

we were trapped in the jam for 2 hours..

i know it mayb normal for kl ppl but not for me..

when me and my frend were trapped in the jam..

we started to look around..

we found out that 97% of the cars around us

ONE PEOPLE ONLY IN THE CAR..

malaysian really that rich??

every single ppl will own a car??

haiz..

no wonder so jam lah..

even pay tol oso need trapped in the jam..

other than complained in the car we cant do anything..

life is just so miserable..

i canot imagine if im going to work in kl..

what my life will be??

and its goin to happpen in another 1.5 months time..

guess i will update everyone my feeling that time..

everyday trapped in the jam..

ohh yii nyor..

0 comments: