CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

101109

2day is a special day for me..
365 days..
it seems long but with you beside me..
it doesn't matter..
and i hope for more and more 365 days to go..
although there were not fully 365 days happiness..
but..
sadness are no longer visit me that often..
sometimes i am emo..
sometimes i am childish..
sometimes i am serious..
sometimes i am silly..
no matter how i act..
u will never give me a sour face..
your smile always touches my heart..
you are kind of blur..
you are kind of careless..
you are kind of poor in direction..
you are patience..
you are good temper..
this is who you are..
the one that always beside me..
due to my busy schedule of training..
its hard for us to have a great celebration..
but as long as we spend time together..
i still feel it is sweet and happy..
my words are not good in describing my feeling..
but just wanna tell you that..
i actually care you more than i showed..
I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U

0 comments: