CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

mooncake festival

Has been busy since i came back from raya break. but still i managed to go back ipoh during mooncake festival.. i think for our age, candles and tanglong are no longer in our playlist.. but last friday when i just reached ipoh, i went to my aunty's place.. when i reached the house, my 4 cousins were playing candles and tanglong there.. they were so excited when holding a tanglong on their hand.. they saw me and asked me to join them.. my mum went down took something from my aunt and we went off.. i asked my mum: 'y they so excited playing tanglong and candles?" my mum answered: 'you all used to be like that.. that time you all play until dun wan to stop..' ya.. she was right.. mooncake festival used to be day that im looking forward alot.. the children will play tanglong (or burn the tanglong??) and play with the candles while the adult will sit aside and chit chat. for me, masak masak was the most exciting part. masak the grass with the candles on a milo cover. mayb always see our mum cook thats y feel like trying it although we knew its not real. playing with fire was really fun.. haha.. but all this just can keep in my memory book. all of us are stepping nearer and nearer to the adult stage. this kind of fun is hard to get ald. but i still cherish the memories that accompany me grow up.


* since long time din update any blog, just spare some time out for this short blog. time to move on with my next agenda.. study for PCI test which is on this thurs.. gambateh partial sum and everyone out there..*

0 comments: